John E. Sindoni
Mr. Sindoni is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D., cum laude 2003), where he served as Executive Editor of the Law Review and a member of the Moot Court Board, and a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Arts and Sciences (B.A., cum laude 2000).
Mr. Sindoni is participating or has participated in the following cases, among others:
- The Authors Guild et al. v. Google Inc., No. 05-CV-8136 (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re Domestic Drywall Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 2437 (E.D. Pa.)
- In re Hydrogen Peroxide Antitrust Litig., MDL No. 1682 (E.D. Pa.)
- HarperCollins Publishers LLC v. Open Road Integrated Media, Inc., No. 11-CV-9499 (S.D.N.Y.)
- In re Urethane Antitrust Litig. (Polyether Polyols), MDL No. 1616 (D. Kan.)
- American Express Travel Related Services, Inc. v. Visa U.S.A., Inc., No. 04-CV-08967-BSJ-DFE (S.D.N.Y.)
Prior to joining Boni & Zack, Mr. Sindoni was an associate at Duane Morris LLP and served as a Staff Attorney for the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He is admitted to practice in the courts of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the District of New Jersey, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.