Joshua D. Snyder
Mr. Snyder is a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University (B.A., History, B.A. Philosophy 1998) and the Harvard Law School (J.D. 2001), where he was a member of the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau.
Mr. Snyder is participating or has participated in the following cases, among others:
- The Authors Guild, et al. v. Google Inc., No. 05-CV-8136 (S.D.N.Y.);
- In re: Apple In-App Purchase Litigation, Master File No. 11-CV-1758 (N.D. Cal.);
- In re Automotive Refinishing Paint Antitrust Litigation, MDL Docket No. 1426 (E.D. Pa.);
- In re Freelance Works in Literary Databases Copyright Litigation, MDL No. 1379 (S.D.N.Y.);
- In re OSB Antitrust Litigation, Civ. A. No. 06-0826 (E.D. Pa.);
- In re Payment Card Interchange Fee & Merchant Discount Antitrust Litigation, No. 05-md-1720 (E.D.N.Y.);
- In re Rail Freight Fuel Surcharge Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1869 (D.D.C.);
- In re Sovereign Bancorp Inc. Shareholders Litigation, Nov. Term, 2008, No. 2587 (Phila. Cty. Ct. Common Pleas);
- In re: Urethane (Polyether Polyols) Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1616 (D. Kan.);
- Webster v. Hercules, Inc., Civ. A. No. 05-6404 (E.D. Pa.);
- In re Western States Wholesale Natural Gas Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1566 (D. Nev.);
- In re Yahoo! Litigation, No. 06-2737 (C.D. Cal).
Mr. Snyder has been named one of Pennsylvania's "Super Lawyers Rising Stars" in each Rising Stars publication from 2008 through 2013.
Prior to joining Boni & Zack, Mr. Snyder was an associate with Kohn, Swift & Graf, P.C., where his practice also focused on complex litigation. Following law school, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Berle M. Schiller of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and to the Honorable Thomas L. Ambro of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
He has handled a variety of pro bono matters.