Ms. Fuchs is a graduate of George Washington University and Widener University School of Law.
Ms. Fuchs has participated in the following cases:
- Harris, et al v. Experian Information Solutions Inc., Equifax Information Services LLC, TransUnion LLC, Nos.: 6:06-CV-01808, 01810 and 01811 (D.S.C.)
- Clark, et al v. Experian Information Solutions, Inc., Equifax Inc. and Equifax Information Services, Inc., Trans Union Corp. and Trans Union L.L.C., No. 8:00-1217-24; No. 8:00-1218-24 and No. 8:00-1219-24 (D.S.C.)
- In re Blood Reagents Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 2081 (E.D. Pa.)
- In re Packaged Ice Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1952 (E.D. Mi.)
- In re Payment Card Interchange Fee And Merchant Discount Antitrust Litigation, MDL No. 1720(JG)(JO) (E.D.N.Y.)
Julie Fuchs is counsel to the firm. Prior to joining Boni & Zack, Ms. Fuchs worked independently on antitrust and consumer class actions. She was also an associate at Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg LLP, where her practice focused on commercial litigation.
She is admitted to practice in the courts of Pennsylvania, and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.